Monday, September 22, 2008

1960's: Discovery of Tags?


I was just looking for further aplogetic material for AMIE and I discovered this great linguistic theory/ philosophy that is consistent and applicable. It is essentially SYNCRETIC AND HEURISTIC. As I read further, it appeared that some of the development of this philosophophy came from Biblical translation to languages and cultures that do not yet know the concept of "salvation", sin, and belief in Jesus' resurection as necessity for salvation.

The linguistic branch of TAGMEMICS pulled together many different elements of my work into one central theory or focus. The Bible Study, Music and AMIE could be syncretized into one pursuit of common TAGs (Tagmemic) due to the work that has emanated from this great couple pictured above that started in the 1960s. I was literally lead to them in obeying the Spirit.

No comments: