Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Recognition

This is such a rush to be able to find a branch of linguistics that describes what I have been doing!

I have been all day reproducing my DVD Bible Study. I will eventurally need some help in making MP4s from over 2100 hours of tape and DVD Bible study. In doing this to this degree it appears that in order to stimulate the memory one can assimilate the data from Biblical entries into parcels involving that are diametrically opposed. For example : I sin, I confess Iam forgiven vs Iam righteous without sin and assume a proud attitude and do not confess.

This would be put into the databas as such:

Initiator
Prod / Activ
Prod / Activ
Jnl / Vol / Pg
Author / Yr
Misc / Vol / Ed
Functions
sins unforgivenesss = Initiator/Subject (NP)
pride = Product / Activity Object Increase ( OI )
I John 1:9 Product / Activity Object decrease (OD)
bible
1 john1 :9 also reference text

No comments: